Welcome to our February Art Philosophy/Artiste Blog Hop! As you know, these cartridges are available exclusively through a Close to My Heart consultant. If you don't already have a Consultant that you are currently working with, please contact one the Consultants in our hop with any questions you have!
Our theme this month features not only one of these amazing cartridges but also a brand NEW paper pack from Close to My Heart - "For Always". In this hop, you will see projects featuring one (or both!) of our versatile Cricut cartridges with this paper pack from many talented crafty ladies! Enjoy our blog hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create. If you came from Ellen of Card Monkey's Paper Jungle then you are in the right place!
Your next stop on our "For Always" hop is Jennifer of 4Hearts Scrapbooking.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
- Darla ~ Caution: Stamping is Contagious
- Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
- Michelle ~ My Creations With Michelle
- Priscilla~ Priscilla's Paperie
- Wendy ~ My Scrapbooking Blog
- Stephanie-The Quilted Scrapper
- Michelle ~ My Flights of Fancy
- Ellen ~ CardMonkey's Paper Jungle
- Melissa Lind~ MyWatermelonMoon
- Jennifer ~ 4 Hearts Scrapbooking
- Traci ~ Paper Crafting 101
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you.